Your terms and conditions of use
Welcome to our shop! If you visit our shop it means that you automatically accept all these terms and conditions. Please carefully read all information concerning our guidelines, terms and agreements.
The conditions of sale govern the relationship between STIL-GROUP SCARL and customer purchasing the products marketed by STIL-GROUP SCARL.
The purchase of one or more products from the customer, implies the acceptance of these conditions. The terms apply to any request to order.
1. Purchase of Products
The products can be purchased in the following ways: At website http://www.STILGROUP.it using a trolley and then sending the order. To access the website, it is necessary that the customer is registered and enabled the use of the same by sending the request.
All orders placed at the website, will be given a reference number and will be forwarded to our system that will handle it. The customer will then receive by mail the confirmation from our back signed for acceptance and without which it will not proceed with the execution of the entire order. The cancellation of an order, or part of it, and any changes will be made no later than 24 hours from receipt of order confirmation. The images and the finishes of the products are indicative and not claims will be accepted in this regard.
The order confirmation will be expressly indicated: payment terms, transport conditions (ex works, carriage, carriage paid by charge on the invoice etc.) And the approximate times for order fulfillment.
If the purchase request can not be brought to completion because, for example, discontinued products or not available, the STIL-GROUP SCARL will make the customer a proposal of alternative material. The non-acceptance by the customer will result in rejection of the purchase request.
The purchase contract with the customer, is considered accepted by STIL-GROUP SCARL from receipt of the order confirmation signed by the customer and is concluded upon delivery of the material.
2. Payment Terms
Payment of the material will be made with the form of payment agreed in advance with STIL-GROUP SCARL which reserves the right to assign the customer and the right not to deliver the goods, even after accepting an order, if the customers are out of credit , in litigation or insolvent.
3. Shipping Costs
The shipments are dispatched carriage free with debit in invoice or prepaid, unless otherwise agreed with the customer. The place of delivery is specified by the customer at the time the purchase request. In the event that the carrier is responsible by the customer, for any reason, STIL-GROUP SCARL will not be liable for loss and / or damage to the product from the moment the goods are delivered to the carrier at its stores. Delivery times are approximate and no claims will be accepted, requests for damages or order cancellations in the event of delays. Upon delivery, the customer is required to verify the number of packages and the integrity of the shipment and inspection of the delivery within 3 days of receipt. In case of a failure, the customer must sign the transport document subject and will report it to the STIL-GROUP SCARL via fax or email. Each alert over these terms will not be considered. The customer assumes full responsibility for the statements in communications.
The STIL-GROUP SCARL no warranty in the following cases:
Damage to the products for installation, use, modifications or improper repairs by the customer or unauthorized third parties.
Adequacy of products for purposes other than their original use.
Damage caused to the product in contact with other materials that can damage or attack him. All tests of the product are charged to the customer
STIL-GROUP SCARL is not responsible for any damage or loss, direct and / or indirect, arising from sale of goods and services, including delayed and / or non-delivery of the product, nor for correspondence of goods to site-specific, nor for any other event not directly attributable to the STIL-GROUP SCARL.
General conditions of sale contained in this document may be modified without notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website http://www.Stilgroup.it. All contents of the website http://www.Stilgroup.it can not in any way be reproduced, transmitted, sold or distributed without the consent of STIL-GROUP SCARL.
8. PRIVACY - information law 196/2003 (Privacy)
In accordance with Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30.06.2003, "Code regarding the protection of personal data", your personal data, to us during promotional activities, or business relationships for the presentation of offers, or in formation of contracts, are subject, for our part, of data processing, for purposes of:
• legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting, etc; administrative management of the relationship; fulfillment of contractual obligations, also in public procurement; technical support and technical information about the products purchased and services you request.
• market analysis; verification of user satisfaction; statistics.
• Information on future commercial initiatives and announcements of new products, services and offers, direct sales, market research, interactive commercial communication, both from STIL-GROUP SCARL that by subsidiaries and business partners, even by fax and automated systems or the Internet.
The data may be disclosed for the purposes described above, to suppliers, customers, carriers and shippers, employees, companies or entities with commercial and marketing, to lenders, financing, debt collection, protection and transfer of credits , factoring companies, insurance companies, brokerage firms, professional offices, business and legal, data processing companies, consulting firms, company statistics, our parent company, subsidiaries and investee companies to us and to our sales network ( agents, dealers, distributors, etc.).
The data controller is STIL-GROUP SCARL, with headquarters in Via Spinelli 4, 46047 Bancole Porto Mantovano (MN).
We confirm that in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain from the data processor, information about the processing of your data, its methods and aims and logic applied to it as well
1. the confirmation of the data and their communication and their origin;
2. the identity of the owner and managers as well as the persons or classes of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents;
3. updating, rectification and integration of data;
4. the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of law;
5. the confirmation that the operations referred to in points 3) and 4) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated and disseminated, with the exception of cases where this proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
6. to oppose: the processing of data pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons; the processing of data for purposes of commercial information or for carrying out market research.
To exercise your rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, should write to STIL-GROUP SCARL, Via Spinelli 4, 46047 Bancole Porto Mantovano (MN) to the attention of the Head of the processing of personal data.